Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Miscellaneous Mess...

Somewhat in the vain of Timmy's post about random things..here's mine....

Classes started Monday so of course there are those losing their mind.....hopefully Wednesday will be the end of that for another semester. Of course that also means I've been working insane hours and still not getting it all done.

Tonight was bookclub which is always nice. A leisurely dinner with friends--and somewhat healthy (except for the very chocolate brownie). Then on to book club to share creations. Definintely a different vibe in the air as you could tell many were tired. But creative juices though muted as well. Shame I need to get to bed because I'm always in the mood to create when I get in from bookclub. (Maybe if I ever get things organized I can do something every night no matter how small.)

A quick trip to Target for essentials--cat litter. Oh and a few different magazines. I swear I'm addicted to magazines!! I know I'm going to stay up too late flipping through them.

The MS Walk is about a month away and I've not really done anything regarding my team in at least a week. Hopefully by the end of the long weekend I can work on that and solicit some more donations. So, if you haven't signed up to join me on the walk or to donate look for that email soon!!

As usual my place is a wreck so I definitely need to do some sort of cleaning. I'll try working on that some tomorrow evening.

Despite the fact that I should stay home this weekend and organize and clean I'm taking advantage of the long weekend and making the trek to Austin. I thought about Canton but it's still a bit too warm for that. I'll spend the weekend veggin in Austin instead. That's always a good, relaxing time.

I guess that's enough of a random recap for now. Off to flip through my new magazines before bed....

No comments: