Saturday, August 02, 2008

Off to the races!

Sorta. Wendy and I are going to the horse track tonight to see Neal McCoy. I think the last time I saw Neal was at the same venue...and in August...and we about near melted. I imagine tonight will be no different in that aspect. What is different is their venue has changed a bit and I bought presale tickets so we have third row center which will hopefully make for some good shots. Of course too the other difference is how badly the heat impacts me these days. I had to run out this morning to pick up my prescription and the heat zapped me what little time I was out, I can only imagine what shape I'll be in by the time the show is over. But at least I'm crashing at Wendy's so I don't have to drive all the way back to the sticks in the middle of the night.

I'm starting to get excited!!

1 comment:

Timmy said...

Honey. The heat is zapping my energy level too!