Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Neuro visit....

Saw the neurologist for the first time today since starting the meds. I'm guessing I'm progressing fine. He didn't seem too concerned about my stiffness though he did increase the anti-fatigue meds. Ordered some bloodwork and said he's see me again in six months. Guess things are good. Now if this damn stiffness in my right thigh would at least subside.

It's been a busy week. Monday I ended up basically working till about 2am (yes, AM). At least I was at home. Tuesday night I took a me break and went for a massage. Today was the neuro and tomorrow I really need to hit the chiropractor since I haven't been this week. Friday is a full work day which should be interesting because usually by Friday afternoon I'm on the couch or in bed snoozing. I'm really hoping I can slip out of the office early Friday since I still have some vacation time. It all just depends on what I can get done tomorrow and what's left that must be done before Monday since it's first class day.

It's getting late and I'm yawning...off to bed for me....

No comments: