Sunday, October 26, 2008

Capital T-i-r-e-d

That would best describe me at the moment. Whew! What a weekend. Basically did nothing Friday night but hit the ground running Saturday morning and just stopped to take a breath. Make-n-takes at By Design and lunch and a little shopping with Robin. RUN home and change for a night out at the Stafford Center--dinner at Pappsitos first (yum) then double bill of the Triumps and Herman's Hermits starring Peter Noone. Home just before midnight and off to bed. Up Sunday morning for a quick Whataburger breakfast and a few chores before heading over to Country Peddler. I am afraid to figure the total of what I spent (but what a fun day with the girls). After Peddler it was off to Target for a few items, grab a bite to eat then home to do a few more chores. Now that I've had a shower I can finally relax. Why do Mondays come so quickly??

No comments: