Sunday, October 12, 2008

Where has the day gone???

I would like to say I've done a lot to but to do so would be a lie. I made it HEB and Walmart and have done a couple loads of laundry but that's it. I've been trying to motivate myself all day to play with my new toys I picked up at the scrap and stamp expo yesterday. Thus far I've only managed to print out a few photos. Maybe I'll manage to do something before bed.

I think staying out late last night at the Relay for Life is what did me in. It was for a good cause and I got some nice pics (see below). It was somewhat appropriate to cap off my day there since yesterday was five years to the day that mom passed. I even spent some time at the end of the day (just before midnight) with some of the ladies from Hospice who definitely remember mom.

No comments: