Monday, October 20, 2008

Slacking...

Yep....I've been slacking--in a lot of areas. I haven't kept up with the Scraptober challenge--shame on me. I plan to get back on track with that tonight if it kills me! I have a great prize in mind so if you've been playing along please continue...or catch up.

In the same vein of Scraptober, I have some projects I've been needing and wanting to do. Gotta get in gear on those. Had intentions of doing that all weekend...and ended up with squat there. But I did get some much needed rest (could still use more--still learning to juggle and deal).

I have big aspirations for the week. LOTS to get done and I am determined. The approaching weekend (yes, I know it's only Monday) will be a busy one. Holiday Make-n-Takes at By Design Saturday morning and Hermin's Hermits Saturday night plus fitting in Country Peddler sometime and getting Halloween treats done. Oh and planning for a Branson run the first week of November.

I'll try to post some pictures later....toodles.

No comments: