Thursday, October 30, 2008

Comments....

Somehow I missed the comment below...it was left on my blog a week or so ago by a dear friend:

So. About a week or two ago on Sam Malone's morning show, somehow the topic turned to women who are obsessed with scrapbooking.One lady called in and said she and her friends will rent a ballroom at a hotel, bring their supplies and sleeping bags and do an all nighter and sometimes don't even go to sleep! Who knew?

I admit to doing one all-nighter. It was early in my scrapping 'career' and it did not involve any cost--other than purchases I may have made that night (and I'm sure there were some). Besides, who needs to rent a ballroom when you have good friends with a great stash of supplies. Renting a place would take away from funds that can be used for buying more scrap goodies!

No comments: