Sunday, October 05, 2008

Scraptober Revision....

Okay I realize (now) I may have been a bit over ambitious with the challenge to do and post something daily so once again I am making an amendment to the challenge (again, my perrogative). Instead of daily, you will need to do something scrappy and post it 15 out of the 31 days of Scraptober. That means even though we're already five days into the month, you still have 26 to participate!

And start planning ahead for Carol's Thanksgiving Challenge:

NOVEMBER CHALLENGE
Ok I am giving you plenty of NOTICE. I think a lot of us did this last year and it might actually have been Leann's challenge but I really loved it.Starting November 1 blog everyday of one thing you are grateful for leading up to Thanksgiving day. Thanksgiving is my very favorite holiday. I am surrounded my family and friends and so very many "traditional thing" that we have done through years and even add some new ones at times.I am hoping to be able to to document these things and take a picture every day leading up to the Thanksgiving. What a great mini book it would make. You can use a calendar for the month of Nov and write something in it each day. I will happily send you a calendar page link if you are interested. I would love to see what you all come with.

No comments: