Thursday, February 18, 2010

Number 33!!



What's so great about number 33? Number 33 is where I rank in regards to fundraising for the Houston area MS Walks! Thanks to my many friends I was able to collect $1379.53 toward the fight against MS. Eighty-three cents of every dollar raised goes directly to patient programs which means $1144.57 goes for research and helping ease the lives of those with MS with various programs and services.

When I began my fundraising I was hoping to collect $300...then I raised my goal to $500. Once $500 was attained I dared to dream and made the leap of setting my goal to $1000. Each time my many friends came to my aid and for that I am very appreciative. Thank you believing in this cause and supporting me.

The annual Walk will occur this November and once again I will be captaining the Merry Milers. I invite each of you to join me either by walking or donating or both. I will be starting this year with an individual goal of raising $1500.

No comments: