Monday, February 01, 2010

Sometimes...

...you just have to bite the bullet and give in. I m-a-d-e myself get out of bed this morning and in the shower. I m-a-d-e myself get dressed and go to the office. By about 8:30a or so I realized I could not make myself focus. Despite a relatively quiet weekend, my fatigue level was just too much. Everything was an effort. I do believe the last month has caught up with me.

After a brief discussion with bossman I gave in around 10:30a and came home. I was freezing...I felt awful and it was all I could do to make it up the stairs. I put on my jammies and crawled into bed. And I slept. I remember waking briefly and looking at the clock to find it was sometime after 2p and then I closed my eyes again. Sometime between 4 and 4:30p, the kitty crawled into bed and curled up beside me. I decided I might finally feel somewhat human and made my way to the recliner. Here just a little over an hour later I am still up--though starting to yawn.

There are a few things I need to accomplish--some laundry. I do believe it will be a rather early night so that I can try it all again tomorrow. Much to be done at the office and another busy week on the horizon--but there shouldn't be any 12 hour days.

Seems no matter how I try, I cannot learn to pace myself....

No comments: