Sunday, February 21, 2010

Small victories...

Maybe victory isn't the correct word but seeing my desk earlier today and the vision now yields two vastly different feelings. This morning the thought was I would never get all the crap off and now I can actually see the top! I have tons to shred and still a basket or two to sort through but I have made progress-even got some things filed. Granted I probably took a lot longer for the small amount of progress but I do feel that I have at least accomplished something. May try to do a few more things before focusing on other things. Hoping to slip in a little time playing with paper.

I honestly thought at one time that perhaps I should stay up as long as I possibly could tonight. My theory is that I would be soooo tired tomorrow afternoon I would drift off during the mri....because yes, I am feeling anxiety--probably doesn't help that in all the things I went through I found the report from my very first mri that suggests ms....

No comments: