Sunday, October 28, 2007

Haunted Courthouse???

I left the halloween party early so I could go to the local production of Dracula (all this time in this town and this was the first time I went to the theatre--won't be the last). Keeping with the halloween theme the show didn't start till 10pm and everyone was encouraged to attend in costume--which means I could go straight from the party to the theatre (and though I felt a little silly I was not the only adult in costume). Leaving downtown (a whopping two and a half miles from my home) I decided to snap a few pictures of the courthouse square. I was somewhat shocked when I reviewed the pictures and found this one of a huge orb beside the bell tower. Normally I would just think there was some camera malfunction that ruined what might have been a good picture....in light of my recent education via the Branson Ghost Tour I'm wondering if perhaps if it's something else.....
Posted by Picasa

No comments: