Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Should I or shouldn't I???

I received the December (yep, December) issue of Creating Keepsakes today with the information for their Hall of Fame contest for next year. I've read through the list of required layouts and most seem do-able to me. The one that I think would be the most difficult would be the new technique but overcoming that hurdle I think I could actually pull things together and enter. But then I think, who am I kidding? My layouts are so linear (and somewhat predictable) that I doubt I could do anything that would wow anyone...but it might be fun. So to all my scrapping buddies, weigh in on the topic and help me make a decision...and if you have any ideas for new techniques I could use that too.

UPDATE: Or maybe that should be no news....still no new camera. I didn't make it home during the day and by the time I did get home (5:15pm), the office was closed so I couldn't check to see if UPS actually delivered my package. If he did, he didn't bother to leave a notice so I didn't feel I could call and complain today. I'll check tomorrow and if there's still no package I will be having words with someone!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Go for it, Merry! Even if you don't get chosen, you will have made a big step in your scrapping by challenging yourself to do something new and "out of your box". GO FOR IT!!!

Unknown said...

Go for it. I don't think theyu are looking for "WOW". Seriously, have you seen the layouts the last 6 months or so. They could so use yours. Just do it.