Sunday, September 28, 2008

Cool Mornings....

Ahhhh, the mornings are getting cooler and that is wonderful. This morning it energizes me and I actually feel as though I could accomplish something! Hopefully I will--especially since I didn't get a thing done around here yesterday. But that's okay. I had a great day hanging out with Robin-doing a little scrap shopping, eating good food and just visiting. Unfortunately I had to cut it short due to needing to get home to head to the Gala. Though I would have loved to have stayed in town messing around a bit longer, I did manage to time it so that I arrived just as the entertainment portion was starting--which is the only reason I wanted to attend. Asleep at the Wheel was wonderful and I did manage to get a few shots.

With luck I'll actually accomplish a few things on my list before needing to jump in the shower to head in for dinner with friends.

To Do List:

CLEAN PIT (apartment)
Do laundry
clear dining table
bake cookies
print pictures
scrap
read

............Update regarding list..........
laundry done with the exception of towels
dining table half way clean
ZERO cookies baked (maybe later in the week)
very little scrapping done but there's still some time before I go to bed...
no reading so far but again, I haven't gone to bed yet so there's still hope

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds to me you got a lot done. Way to go.