Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Not enough....

There just doesn't seem to be enough hours in a day to get things done! How is it that at one time I managed to work full time, go to grad school full time, study and take mom across town for weekly doctor appointments/treatments and still managed to schedule in fun? I don't think there was more structure.

I spent the bulk of my day sleeping--which I needed. Here it is nearing 9pm and I need to iron something to wear to work tomorrow and yet all I can do is yawn. It seems I get home and become so totally lazy. I have all these grand ideas of things I want and need to do but never seem to get around to them. Maybe it's time I put myself of some sort of schedule....

This is a weird week for me in a way. I think back to what I was doing at this time five years ago (today specifically I was getting ready to leave for vacation--my birthday trip/mom's last trip). And then just a year ago I was in Missouri on vacation. It seems almost odd that I can almost remember every detail of this week both five years ago and one year ago and yet I doubt I could tell you what I wore last week.

No comments: