Thursday, September 11, 2008

So....

...according to the latest update it looks like Ike is more closely going to follow the path that Alicia did in 83. That would be good news for Matagorda and Wharton. We'll still possibly get some wind and rain but not to the extreme we would had it hit at Matagorda. Now if I could just know for certain I wouldn't lose power I really would be a happy camper.

I do have a contingency plan to leave if necessary but I'm still hoping it's not. I've set my alarm to check the 4am update to see if it's still turning/moving toward Galveston.

I did manage to get some things done around here today and would like to finish up tomorrow and then spend the rest of the weekend in scrapping mode....

1 comment:

Nancywithajones said...

I still have the zoe float that Bella will let you use if ya need it ;) hehehe