Friday, September 26, 2008

The Weekend...

ahhhhhh, weekend, sweet weekend. It's Friday morning and at the moment it seems that 5pm will never arrive---but it will. I found out the Houston walk is being rescheduled so I've decided to skip the Katy walk this weekend--I can use the extra sleep. There are still things I'd like to get done at home though thoughts of a run to By Design keep creeping in!

I still want to scrap and hope that I'll actually accomplish some this weekend. The weather is a bit milder and the fall weather always makes things seem better to me. Fall's my favorite time of year--could you guess that? Book club is cancelled for this month as stupid Pinecone Press has once again not come through--no kit or book this time. I'm thinking this will be my last go of book club--tired of the disappointment and the crappy kits. Maybe we can talk Phyllis into another club kit..hmmmmmm....something to work toward.

Saturday night is the Rotary Gala with Asleep at the Wheel. Though no Oak Ridge Boys, I'm looking forward to that. Just gotta figure out what to wear!

No comments: