Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Why??

Why do I keep thinking today is Thursday??? Wishful thinking maybe? I have several things I need and want to do but just don't seem to have the energy by the time I get home.

This Saturday is shaping up to be a busy day. I'm planning to attend the MS Walk at Katy Mills Saturday morning since the Houston walk was cancelled. After that I want to hit the Lane Bryant outlet at Katy Mills and make a stop at Archivers. I need to head home to rest a bit after because I got my hands on a ticket to the Rotary Gala for that night (thanks Joey!!)---Asleep at the Wheel is this year's entertainment. It'll be fun to see them but I still wish they'd bring the Boys in.

Sunday I think I can rest and my guess is that I'll need it after Saturday. I'll hit book club on Tuesday night--maybe I'll even have a layout or two...

No comments: