Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Evening Accomplishments....

It's not much but I did manage to accomplish a couple of things this evening.

I got a couple of cds loaded onto itunes and thus onto my ipod.

I printed some pictures I need to finish a mini book I worked on over the weekend.

I ironed something for work in the morning.

Like I said....it's not much, but it's something!

On another note, big brother is moving down to Hurst in a few weeks. Sucks in some ways, is great in others. I told him he could come get mom's bed if he wanted so he wouldn't have to buy one and he said he might. The major thing that means for me is I would be able to use the entire spare bedroom as a studio! How cool would that be. The down side would be no extra bed in the event of company...but that hasn't happened in three years so big whoop. Lots to think about it that happens.

No comments: