Monday, June 08, 2009

Good Intentions...

...you know what's said about those! I had intentions of accomplishing several things over the past few days (yes I know Carol, lists...I have them--just not written down!). I just don't seem to have enough time or energy! Those two things kinda go hand-in-hand.

I'm looking at the calendar and I realize I have about a week before my San Antonio/Fort Worth trip which means I'd better get my act together! Need to figure out what I want to wear thus what needs to be washed, packed, etc. I really, really, really need to get the new IPOD loaded. And while I'm looking at the calendar I need to figure out what other 'events' are upcoming and I need to find a few days to take those last few precious days off. It would really help if I knew for certain about the national conference in July--it's in San Antonio this year so I might get to go!

It's getting late and I really should get to bed. There is lots of work on my desk to tackle. Hopefully tomorrow will go as quickly as today seemed to go. I have a few pictures I'll try to get up tomorrow evening.

No comments: