Thursday, June 18, 2009

Maternity Shopping

I went maternity shopping tonight. Yes, I said maternity shopping....but not for me. Had ya wondering there for a minute, didn't I?? Nicole and I went to dinner where the discussion turned to the weekend and her dilemma in finding cute maternity clothing. She has been hesitant to shop at maternity stores afraid the cost might be too astronomical. I mentioned I've noticed signs at the maternity store in the mall indicating sale prices cheaper than my clothes! Off we go to Motherhood Maternity. The sales girl was an absolute doll and we spent over an hour with Nic putting on a fashion show--and yes I have pictures to scrap! She found the cutest black dress that will be perfect for a night at the symphony or a night on the town with hubby. A very productive evening!

Tomorrow morning we head to Ft. Worth and what may be her last girl's weekend for a while. We're looking forward to a weekend of fun with the Oaks. As a bonus, I get to see my brother too!!!

No comments: