Tuesday, June 23, 2009

TOO hot to move!!

As usual, I had grand illusions of coming in from work, grabbing a bite to eat and spend the evening creating. The heat seems to have zapped what little energy I have and I've spent the evening lounging. I did manage to get dinner pulled together and the kitchen cleaned after, and I've ironed clothes for tomorrow but now I want to do nothing. Well that's not totally correct. I want to do stuff, my energy level just does not want to cooperate with me! The AC is set about 74, seems to have been running nonstop and yet it still seems rather warm in here. Cost be damned, looks like I'll have to crank it down to sleep--which I think I could do at this very moment! Maybe tomorrow I will accomplish something!

2 comments:

Kim said...

I can relate....but 74 would have been heaven! Our place was 91 upstairs and 84 downstairs. ICK!!!

Unknown said...

I keep mine set at 73 in the evenings. Yup cost be damned. Some things are just nonnegotiable