Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Being Lazy....

Things have been busy and I have been on the go but when I haven't I've been taking advantage of down time being lazy. Today for instance. I decided at the last minute to take the afternoon off. No plans, no real reason other than I don't want to lose time again this year. So despite all the work on my desk and the start of summer school just around the corner, I took the afternoon off! At one point I had grand illusions of actually accomplishing things like creating, watching movies, picking up. In the end I watched a little tv and napped. And it was all a good thing. So there are still lots of things I want to work on...and there are still things that need to be picked up....and or course there are still many movies to be watched but that's okay. They can all wait for another time, another day!

Just a day and a half left this week and there's lots to be done so hopefully the work day will fly. Looking forward to meeting a friend for lunch Friday afternoon and then scrapping with the girls on Saturday. Sunday will be a day to recoup and regroup.

No comments: