Thursday, June 11, 2009

Modern Technology....

There have been times I think I was born in the wrong era due to some of my ideals but when it comes to technology, I feel I am the right place. We've gotten spoiled with having everything at our fingertips and I am no different. I love that I now have internet access on my phone so I can check email or update Facebook (since I've gotten hooked on that). I can text friends while waiting places and time passes much quicker. Tonight I am loving the ability to order pizza online and follow its progress...from being made, to going in the oven, to being boxed---Thank You Dominos.

2 comments:

Joey said...

I love following my order from Dominos.com!!! Isn't it awesome?!?

Nancywithajones said...

girl i feel ya. I dont have it on my phone John said I would bankrupt us with as much email and blogging as I do roflmbo! (oh and ughmm facebooking hehe) misssyouuuuu!