Thursday, July 16, 2009

Darn, darn, darn....well.....

not really. Got to the office this morning to find there was no power which = no work today...and later I got a message that building is still closed tomorrow. I asked about being able to take off and ended up getting the time after all!

Since I was up I changed into comfy clothes and headed to Archivers--don't waste your time if you're contemplating a trip. Wait for the new stuff from CHA to come out. Stopped at Michaels--nothing new. Met Robin for lunch at Pappasitos--YUM. Stopped in at Hobby Lobby and picked up a few things for Joey then back home.

It's 3:30ish on Thursday afternoon and the idea of a nap is very appealing. Looks like I'll get the time to rest up from all the going. I'll need it when Monday hits after being out of the office for a week!!

I have to keep reminding myself it's only Thursday!!

No comments: