Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Hoping...hoping...hoping....

...that things go smoothly at the office in the morning and that I'm able to get out of there at noon. It's not that I have all the much planned....nothing really....but it seems for a short week to have been a bit brutal and I'm looking forward to the down time. Thinking of maybe catching a movie in the afternoon or just coming home and playing....maybe a little creating since I got the new book club kit and it actually looks good to me. My order from Two Peas might be in which would be cool too. There are a few things on the 'to do' list for the weekend but at the same time, the world won't end if they aren't accomplished.

I really should take advantage of this weekend because now that I think of it, I leave next Sunday for San Antonio and the national conference and things will really heat up in more ways than one!!

Geez time is flying!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wish I was getting out of here early. Enjoy the time.