Sunday, July 05, 2009

Just because....



Just felt like I needed a picture and this was the only one that appealed to me at the moment. Although, I'm not feeling particularly creative at this moment. I would like to be but I also need to be headed for bed soon...work tomorrow and we're gonna be short-staffed which means it may be brutal!

Gonna be a busy week with the auditors in most of it. On top of that, gotta get things in order to be out of the office most of next week at the national conference. Yep, this time next Sunday I'll be in a hotel in San Antonio. Wish I could say it's going to be all fun but I have a feeing this one is going to be rather intense.

My to-do list didn't shrink all that much today and I have no one to blame but myself. But I'm okay with it. I got a few things accomplished and most importantly, I got some extra rest which is always good. Ohhh and I had a yummy dinner I cooked too (so rare for me lately to cook)!

No comments: