Sunday, July 05, 2009

GOAL:

To actually accomplish something today!!! I slept in...yeah me! Sheets are in the wash and there's a brisket in the crock pot-yum. I have started doing a mini sort of clothes and so far I've pulled a few things to go to the local shelter--things I've not worn in I can't remember when. Not doing the big purge today but starting small so I'll feel I've accomplished something.

Hoping to at least get little things done around here. I just have to focus which if you know me is like working with a kid with ADD! Of course based on what I was told many years ago in one of my education classes, I may have a mild form--yeah right. I think I would be able to accomplish more if I weren't so frazzling hot...even with the AC cranked down I'm sweating. Guess I shouldn't complain and just enjoy it...maybe I'll sweat off a few pounds....hmmmmm, clean surroundings and weight loss....hmmmmmmmmm.

Back to the tasks......

No comments: