Sunday, July 26, 2009

Nothing....

That would be word to describe my accomplishments this weekend: nothing. I did a lot of nothing. Normally by this time on Sunday evening I'm regretting the fact that I've wasted yet another weekend. This weekend however is different. While I didn't accomplish anything to speak of there is no point in obsessing over it now and suddenly trying to accomplish something. I took the time to rest....to sleep....to watch bad televsion. To just be.

I still have clothes that need washing and put away. There are things that need to be picked up. The studio (spare bedroom) still needs organization. And yet, the world goes on. Just a reminder of how inconsequential such things can be in the grand scheme of things! I still have plans to get many things accomplished and it will happen...in time. There is no law that says everything has to be done this moment and I have no one to please but me!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

As long as you are ok with it then all is good.