Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Just Tired...

I haven't accomplished anything in the evenings this week. Just too darn tired. Work is hitting that stage where catching a break seems next to impossible.
Sadly I see it only getting more hectic from here till September. So much to do and so many regulatory changes. All I can say to that is ICK.

I rest when I can and try to take it all in stride. The fun time of year when I start hearing I've ruined someone's life or other such nonsense. The time of year when you want to scream: Failure to plan on your part does not consistute an emergency on mine!! The time of year I really want to rip the F#&@(&@ phone out of the wall!!

As I say every morning...just another fun day in paradise!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just gotta remember it pays the bills. Well that is at least what I tell myself.