Tuesday, August 04, 2009

BEDLAM!!

That would be the best description of the week thus far. Today was the first payment deadline so of course everyone turned things in at the last minute and didn't understand why they weren't immediately awarded. I'm good...but I'm not that good. Besides, I can only do so much. We've put in extra hours--as is the norm this time of year--and still it's not enough. We've done what we can. Just taking it one day at a time.

It's Tuesday and yet it feels as though it should be later in the week. Still two and a half days to go. And they will be busy days but should have a little more breathing room than the last two. Despite being tired I'm actually in a fairly good frame of mind which considering the time of year is somewhat remarkable! Of course, it's sad when you look forward to a doctor appointment because it means an afternoon out of the office!--that's next week.

For now I keep plugging along trying to accomplish things.

And currently there is excitment at my place because I am puppy sitting for a friend. He's adorable but Sissy (my kitty) is not so thrilled. She's keeping a fairly wide distance between her and the pup. She's acting as though she's warming up to him but then shys away. She'll probably decide to be friends about the time he leaves....just like a kid!!

1 comment:

Nancywithajones said...

awwwwwwwwwwwww! look how sweet! Bella has a cat at our house right now. Im not sure how long this will last...