Sunday, August 30, 2009

Maybe....just maybe......

....hopefully things are slowly getting back on track and I am starting to recoup energy. I started the iron prescribed by the hematologist though I often only get one dose down a day--as opposed to the two he ordered (I know, I know...I'm working on that---I took both doses yesterday!).

I ran all afternoon and a good part of the evening yesterday. Accomplished several things and although tired at the conclusion I was not totally exhausted as I have been in the past. That's not to say I really accomplished anything once I got home but again I wasn't totally wiped out and exhausted--a real miracle after the past week.

I did sleep in this morning and I have been taking my time. Puttering around...slowly accomplishing things. Slowly getting the kitchen cleaned and the rest of the place picked up. As is the norm during registration season, my place is an absolute W R E C K. I know I have furniture somewhere under all the stuff! Slowly it emerges.

Needing to pay some bills and make a run to the grocery store--no fun. Also looking forward to fitting in some creative time. Even though the 'studio' is a wreck I will just push things aside so I can play. I need some creative time. Plus I have new goodies and ideas!

Have a wonderful Sunday and with luck I'll return with pictures!

No comments: