Sunday, January 31, 2010

Too Soon.....

The weekend has come to an end and it happened in the blink of an eye. It wasn't jam-packed yet it almost feels as though it were. Events were spread out just enough to allow some down time. And I find myself longing for more at a time when I should already be in bed.

I was a bit apprehensive about the reunion meeting knowing I would be seeing some I haven't seen in fifteen or more years. And yet it was all easy. We shared many laughs and discussed many ailments--as we discovered we are turning into our parents in some ways.

The laughter definitely outweighed the serious and somewhere in it all we managed to discuss the business of the reunion. With only three months remaining it appears things are coming together--which is great because I'm sure it will feel that May 1, will arrive too soon.....

No comments: