Sunday, May 06, 2007

Back to Reality...

While I should have spent today at home, doing laundry, relaxing, getting ready to return to work I've actually been running most of the day. Had ten (yes, 10) rolls of film developed. I'm still trying to load the pictures from my digital camera--another 200 plus shots--but I'm having problems. I'm afraid I'm either gonna fry my camera or crash my computer...and I can't afford a new computer just yet.

So tomorrow I have to go back to the reality of the 8 to 5 gring and all the frustration and stress that goes with it. I 'ran' so much all last week I'm not sure I got any real rest. I know there were many things I had wanted to do, might normally have done that I just did not get around to. So, I'll 'go there in my head' and think about the next trip.

I also have a visit to the chiropractor tomorrow which I'm looking forward to. Thankfully I've not had a great deal of pain the last week but there have been a few times things weren't 'quite right'. And then there's the matter of a pain in my shoulder after picking up my suitcase yesterday morning. Lucky me. Just another reason to look forward to 5pm!

No comments: