Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Feeling blueish...

The series finale of Gilmore Girls was last night. It's sad in a way to see it 'go'. I understand all good things must come to an end. And really, going any further probably wouldn't have lasted much longer since Rory is now a college graduate. But still it's like saying goodbye to good friends. Lorelai and Rory have been 'with me' since just before mom's death. Finding Gilmore Girls was like finding comfort. Sure I can watch it on DVD (though I only have a three of the seasons) but it just won't be the same. Goodbye Gilmore Girls..... I so hope there will be a reunion show in the future...maybe find that Luke and Lorelai did end up together and that Rory and Logan or even Rory and Dean got back together and all is 'right with the world'.

Guess it's just that hopeless romantic in me....

No comments: