Wednesday, May 30, 2007

So much for intentions...

I intended to go to group therapy tonight but by the time I got away from work and could have gotten there it would have been 7:30p-ish...and then I'd only be staying till 9p. I decided given the distance and the fact I have to work tomorrow staying home would be the better option. I can still work on the challenge here and just may before the night is up.

It's been a draining day reading appeals and I still have a few to go. In addition to putting out fires and clearing up a few other loose ends. Tomorrow will be just as hectic trying to get everything taken care of before taking off on Friday...and I still need to find a hotel for Friday night!

I so very tired at the moment the thought of crawling in bed is what appeals most...perhaps it will be an 'early' night for me....

No comments: