Friday, May 04, 2007

OMG!!!

So I'm here in Branson....running around and catching a show here and there. This afternoon was Tony Roi and tonight, Paul Revere and the Raiders and Bill Medley.

And I'm having fun with the new camera. I was going to try getting a few rolls of film from yesterday developed today till I checked prices. Single prints and a cd are more (here) than what it will cost for double prints and a cd at home. Guess I'll be waiting. I'm so very curious to see how the pictures come out.

Although I have the new 35mm, I'm still using the digital. Often taking as many digital as well as film. And tonight after the Paul Revere/Bill Medley show, Bill Medley's tour manager stopped me because he wants to see the pictures I took. I was in awe. Sending shots to Joe is one thing--though not well, he 'knows' me....this guy doesn't know my from Adam and yet he wants to see my pictures. It probably means nothing but it's fun to be asked!

No comments: