Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Busy Day....Busy Night....

My work day stretched into the evening--till nearly 8p to be exact. The nice thing is I have the satisfaction of knowing all appeals are read and summarized. Just need to add transcripts and they'll be ready for committee Thursday afternoon.

Tomorrow is Gulf Coast Consortium Meeting with the other gulf coast community colleges. Should be a small group and hopefully informational. Other than having to leave here by 7am, I am looking forward to going.

Thursday afternoon will be a marathon meeting--with nearly 80 appeals and I need to leave ON TIME. The MS Society is having a social downtown at the Aquarium--looking forward to that! I am enjoying the various events and getting involved--even on just a small scale. Super duper excited about having another scrap opportunity.

MS Walk fundraising is going well. I've gotten my first batch of thank you cards off and need to work on making and sending some more. Sent quite a few emails yesterday which resulted in donations today. If I can do that well between now and the walk I should make my goal and possibly even surpass it! I originally set $500 and thought maybe I was being a bit too optimistic....after surpassing that I've raised it to $1000 and I would really, really like to meet it. Still have a little over 20 days till the walk....

On a super HAPPY note....baby Joey is home...YEAHHHHHHH. Poor little guy's been in the hospital more than he's been home but I'm thinking that will be changing now. I think he's all fixed up and will continue to amaze everyone. Can hardly wait to get my hands on him!!!

No comments: