Monday, October 19, 2009

In need of a break...

I'm sensing a theme here.....just a day or so ago I posted about needing some scrap time--which I do--and now I am lamenting the need for a break. A real break. For the first time in 6 years I've nothing planned for October/November. No trip to the Ozarks and I'm starting to notice. No trip anywhere. But I think most importantly, no trip to the Ozarks. I think I'm even mourning it a bit.

Things just haven't worked out to that end this year. Many factors playing into my lack of a real vacation. A real get-away. The lack of a trip is what keeps creeping to the forefront. And here at the middle of October, I just don't see such a thing as a reality this fall. Time to stop dwelling on what isn't happening and work towards what can happen!

Besides, as I look at the calendar I see it filling with all sorts of activities. More than enough to keep me busy!

No comments: