Friday, October 02, 2009

Another one in the books

Another week behind us and the start of a brand new month. I thought I posted yesterday but guess I didn't. How could I miss posting on the first day of October? Guess I just got wrapped up in other things.

So happy Friday is here. It's been another busy week so it's nice to have some down time coming. Tomorrow a group of us is headed to By Design and then to lunch--Kemah I think--at least that was the comment at one time. I know the plan is for seafood. Yummy. Looking forward to a day with the girls. Laughter, shopping, food, maybe some scrap time....good times coming!

To add to the good vibes there was a crispness in the air this morning which is quite welcome. Hoping it sticks around for a while.

Most people see spring as a time of hope and promise but for some reason, fall is that time for me. Maybe it's the hustle and bustle of the coming holidays. Seems there's always some activity. I know it's the cooler temps. It's like I get rejuvenated.

No comments: