Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sunday, Sunday

ba da, ba da da da, Sunday Sunday....okay so the song is actually Monday, Monday....but today is Sunday......another beautiful day expected thought the temps are supposed to hit 80s today--guess I'll be running the ac again this afternoon.

Despite working for a bit yesterday (required) I had a fairly lazy day. Played with pictures and paper a bit--maybe not as much as I might have liked but I only have myself to blame. I did spend my time pursuing another creative outlet so all is good.

Today I have grand plans of spending a great deal of time playing with photos and paper. Somewhere in there I feel I really should do some domestic chores--laundry, picking up, etc--we'll see how far that gets! I'm looking forward to what I'm hoping will be a short week. Planning to take Friday and next Monday off so I can spend the weekend in Austin. State Book Festival is next weekend so that should be fun. It will be nice to get away and spend some time with Elsa plus hopefully make a run to San Antonio to see Joey.

No comments: