Sunday, October 11, 2009

Crops and belated bday stuff.....




Friday night there was a crop at the MS Society. I figured it would be a great opportunity to be creative and meet some new people so off I went. The offices are very nice with plenty of room to spread out. Naomi did a fantastic job hosting and said she would host more--hoooray! A fun evening despite the crappy weather and the fact that someone stole one of my windsheild wiper blades when I stopped along the way for a medical test.






If you don't already know, sigh up at Cold Stone Creamery and you get free ice cream for your birthday! This is really a good deal because the retail value is just under four bucks. You get a free Like It cup with one mix in. The coupon is good the week before and the week after your birthday. I finally got by there just before my coupon expired. They were out of the ice cream I really wanted so I settled on coconut ice cream with pineapple for a little tropical feel.... YUMMY!

No comments: