Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Is it too early...

...to look forward to the weekend?? I know it's only Tuesday but it's already been a stressful week. Add to that me trying to finish a big presentation (tonight) for Thursday (need the final tomorrow for tweaking and copying handouts) and I'm spent. I've been tapping away in the living room on the lap top all evening but now I am wanting to just lay my head on the pillow (and I don't quite feel done). And then I think of all the next three days entail: get everything together for Thursday which includes a trip to Rosenberg Wednesday night to set up for Thursday, workshop all day Thursday then drive to Austin for a meeting on Friday (that starts at 8:30am), then home after the meeting. I won't even have time to enjoy Austin-just in and out. And so I'm looking forward to the weekend. I have no plans and at the moment am just looking forward to lounging. Of course if a good offer comes way like last weekend I'll be certain to take it. Not to mention chances are good I'll be working on another presentation I have to do next Tuesday and Wednesday night in Katy. At least Thanksgiving break is just around the corner!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hang in there girl. It gets better. Well maybe.

I am right there with you wishing it was Friday already. The day goes by pretty quick cause I am getting to that point (end of year crap) but man the week feels like it has gone on forever and it is only Wed am. LOL At least we have jobs that pay the bills. LOL

Have a good one. Yes I will cut you all the slack you want!