Saturday, November 24, 2007

Lazy, rainy days...

I'm thankful for lazy, rainy days when I can spend the day lounging and napping. It's seldom I take a day to do absolutely nothing but today has been one of those rare days. I slept in a bit, cooked some breakfast then cleaned the kitchen. Still feeling a bit tired late in the morning I decided on a nap--that lasted almost three hours! I think I'm catching up from yesterday's antics of being up and shopping well before dawn.

For the first time in my life I got up (3am) to be one of the first in line on black Friday. My prey? The Cricut at Michaels. I was the fourth in line and was rewarded with the coveted scrapbooking tool at quite a savings. I can't share pictures because I didn't want any evidence.

It's been in my possession for about 34 hours now and I've yet to play with it! However, the weekend isn't over yet!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ok well I have had my wishblade for 4 months. It is hooked up ready to go and I have yet to turn it on. LOL But the day will come.