Sunday, November 04, 2007

Today's thankful thought...

I've been thinking most of the day of the many things for which I am thankful--many trival, some not. Several things have come to mind to list for today but mostly I am thankful for the freedom to enjoy so many things. Most weekends I can sleep in and do things as leisurely as I wish. I can drive my own car (some countries do not allow women to sit in the front seat, much less drive). I can express my opinions against the atrocities in the world without fear of persecution. I can pretty much do as I please, when I please. I am thankful for the thousands of young men and women who put themselves in harms way to defend our way, my way of life. And I am thankful for their families who make so many sacrifices themselves. God bless these men and women and their families.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

UH Hello it is Tuesday and just where are you??????????????