Thursday, November 01, 2007

Leann's Challenge...

For some reason when I agreed to Leann's challenge I was thinking that I only needed to post what I was thankful for on Thursdays....so I was thinking only four posts, no sweat. And then I reread it and find it's the challenge for the month.....a month of posts of what I'm thankful for. I can see some lagging already but I'm game....and I'll try starting with less common subjects to be thankful for.....

So today I am thankful for the invention of the washing machine and the modern convenience of having one in my own home (which can be a big deal). I am greatful that I only need walk down the hall to start a load to wash or throw a load in the dryer. I can wash anytime I wish--weekend, weekday, 3 in the afternoon, 2 in the morning, whenever. I don't have to lug piles of clothes to the laundromat and with pockets of quarters to fight for machines. It's something miniscule in the grand scheme of things but it's a wonderful, modern convenience no matter what a pain it seems at times.

No comments: