Saturday, November 03, 2007

Laughs and Giggles...

Today I am thankful for everyday laughs and giggles. I spent a big chunk of the day laughing with Melissa about numerous things. Stupid things we've both done, stupid things others have done, life in general around us. And then there are the giggles provided by Robin reminiscing about last night and rubbing on things. I must find her something soft for Christmas....

The weekend has been packed. And here I had planned a weekend at home! After a day of running I opted to come home as opposed to staying at Melissa's. There's just something about being able to sleep in your own bed. Besides I have tons to do tomorrow, tons more I would like to do (that I know I won't get to but seem good in theory at this point) and just generally getting in the mood to go back to work on Monday and it's going to be a busy week. On my to do list I'll add loading pictures from the weekend--adventures with Robin and some of the quilts from the International Quilt Show.

1 comment:

Timmy said...

So how was the quilt show? I've never been to the show but it sounds really interesting.