Friday, November 02, 2007

Today....

I am thankful friends who contact me out of the blue to get together to do something. I had planned for a fairly quiet weekend--stay home, get a few things done around here, hopefully work on a few scrap projects. Robin emailed me this morning because she didn't want to hang at home tonight so we planned for an evening of shopping at the Sugar Plum Market in Stafford and stop at the Village and of course, dinner. (FYI the yummy new KI Memories lace paper is in.)

Later in the afternoon my friend Melissa called to see if I was up for something this weekend as she is going to be a 'deer widow'. She found a few craft shows around town and of course there's the International Quilt Market in Houston (and she's never been). So tomorrow I'll get up and head to Cypress to meet up with M and head out for the day. There's no telling where we'll end up before the day is over--much to detriment of my wallet! I may even pack a bag and spend the night (if I can find someone at the last minute to feed the Willster--so forgive me if it's Sunday before I blog again).

Oh and one last UPS update....I finally got my package. What a nightmare it's been tracking it down! From now on if I'm buying something I'll find out if the company uses UPS and if not, chances are good they will not get my business.

2 comments:

Life According to Me said...

Man I wish I had that cape to rubb-on right now and a place of ice. LOL.

Friday was fun, we must do it again.

Life According to Me said...

I'm a dork ...that would be a plate of ice.