Friday, November 30, 2007

December just around the corner...

geezh...I can hardly believe tomorrow is December 1. Another year has flown. Isn't it funny how when you're young time seems to nearly stand still--especially waiting for good things like birthdays and Christmas and breaks from school. And then you're an adult and it seems it was just yesterday you were driving for the first time, or graduating from high school or college and so on. Now I understand the 'youth is wasted on the young' comment.

On a sad note, the kitty I 'inherited' from downstairs has been gone for over two days now. It's not like Sissy to be gone that long. She generally comes when I call her but not the last two nights. She was just starting to get friendlier to me--rubbing up against my leg, even coming inside (which Willy did not like but he seems sad that she's not there pawing at the window). I just hope nothing bad happened to her and that she was just picked up by someone nice who treats her well.

So if Sissy really is gone, I'm thankful for the time she was around.

No comments: