Monday, June 02, 2008

6/2/08 Monday Picture


Today's picture is of the information I was given by my neurologist (wow never thought I'd say such a thing) regarding the Betaseron injections I will be taking. This is significant today because I finally got the call from MSPathways to set up the meds and injections. My injection training kit is supposed to arrive tomorrow. (Guess what tomorrow's picture is likely to be...) From there I am just waiting for the insurance company to get the letter from the doctor of medical necessity so they can approve the drug. Once that happens my drugs can be shipped and upon arrival I can be set up with an injection nurse for training. I was told it can take from three to five days for all the approvals to go through and for the drug to be shipped. Wouldn't it be wonderful if I had it all by the weekend and could get started--just as long as it doesn't interfere with my Tim Holtz class on Sunday!

No comments: